Sonntag, 14. Februar 2010

lass mich nie mehr los

hello at all. how are you? the last time I was posting is long ago, so I decided to post for a fourth time. the last days were so busy ,every day I had to do a lot. wednesday I had been in braunschweig, the most beautiful city I've ever seen. I bought a black slim long shirt and a beautiful jacket for spring. soon I'll take a photo of these two things. yesterday I went skiing with a good friend of mine, and in the afternoon we took photos:

today I'm going to visit my boyfriend. in the evening we like to go to the cinema, avatar. tomorrow in the evening I'll go to an Italian restaurant with the dancing group and thursday I'm going to go dancing. friday I'm going to go shopping!:) and on saturday, there'll be a big party. ok, boys and girls. loooove. xoxo kira

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen