Freitag, 12. Februar 2010

the soundtrack of your life



Imagine your life was a movie, which soundtrack would it have?
Let's play a little game.
All you need is an iPod oder Musicplayer .


1. Use the Shuffle function.
2. Write down for every phase of life the song that is playing
3. Next question -> Next Song
4. Don't lie !

Now I play it.

leader: Boys like girls - me , you and my medication
birth: The Pogues - I love you till the end
childhood: Blink-182 - feeling this
First day at school: The von Bondies - c'mon c'mon
First love: The Libertines -arbeit macht frei
Fight-Song: Kate Nash - merry happy
School's out: Ugly Kid Joe - cats in the cradle
Prom night: Pete Doherty - last of the english roses
Life is fine - Song: Adele - cold shoulder
Life is shitty - Song: Paolo Nutini - candy
Vacation: The Kooks - time awaits
Wedding: The Virgins - private affair
Sex-Scene: Florence+The Machine - dog days are over
Birth of the first child: Joan Jett - I love rock & roll
growing old: The Kooks - always where I need to be
funeral-song: Black Eyed Peas - I gotta feeling :)
end titles: Plastiscines - bitch

Well, I think it would be a good idea to play "I gotta feeling" on my funeral . Party, party ! I'll think about it.



Mimi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen